Come work at Butterfly Massage Spa, a leading boutique spa in booming downtown Redmond, WA. We're pleased to have more than 41 Yelp! 5-Star Reviews.
We are looking to hire an experienced Massage Therapist to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Butterfly is an ideal place for you to practice your body techniques and healing
arts. We will also teach the right applicant who wants to learn advanced techniques.
Apply today via the email address below!
[NOTE: please don't call us we're all working with customers.)
- Evaluate clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used
- Consult with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful
- Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body in order to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries or wellness maintenance
- Prepare and blend oils, and apply the blends to clients' skin
- Discuss with other health care professionals such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, physicians, and psychologists in order to develop treatment plans for
- Maintain detailed and accurate treatment records of clients
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions
- Experience working in a spa or therapy center environment preferred
- 1+ years experience as a professional massage therapist
- Proficient knowledge of Swedish, hot stone, sports, and deep tissue massage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid computer skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods
- Ability to keep a well-groomed, professional appearance
- Ability to perform massages on diverse clients
Apply today by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org